ClustrMaps - Visitors to "Los JOP" blog

Saturday, May 17, 2008

La Nuit des Musées OR Les P'tits Rocks

Well, the idea of staying up all (or most) of the night going from museum to museum (I had a hit-list of 18 interesting spots) was pre-empted by our friends Dominique & Jacques dropping over in the early evening and us all deciding to go to have dinner at Jimmy Le Watt's nearby.

To our surprise the place was packed and a pick-up band of 12-year-olds were wailing away (impressively) on old rock standards (both French and American). High energy, fairly saavy musically and good looks - we were probably at the genesis of the new Rolling Stones (I askd - they call their group "Les Petits Rocks").

Just so you can enjoy a bit of their gig here, below, is a short clip I shot.

No comments:

 
Check out my about.me profile!