ClustrMaps - Visitors to "Los JOP" blog

Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy Birthday lil bro' !


Today is the birthday my brother, René, and he catches up with me (56y/o) for two months ... then the counter turns over for me, too.

So, I thought I'd point out to him (and you all) that it is also the birthday of singer, dancer, and actor Sammy Davis, Jr who was born this day in 1925 and was a member of the legendary “Rat Pack” with Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin. So, Réné ... in your honor I've decided to create a club dedicated to YOU ... and we'll call it the "RAP Pack" ... your T-shirt will arrive soon (and you others can order from ... me. How's that for viral marketing?).

Anyway, Odile and I (plus Fanchette, Benjamin, Sylvie, Jean-Marie, Alison... and others you met when last you came to Paris) all wish you a très bon anniversaire !

No comments:

 
Check out my about.me profile!